4 replies to this topic

#1 brian robertson

brian robertson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

hey George, are you still interested in 40 yrs of back issues of the AFJ? Some are in binders, by the year. I think I have most of the issue Henry did. I'll be in Lebanon, PA thurs evening thru Sat afternoon

• NaidaCrync, TeoerryInava, Fadieweelm and 3 others like this

#2 George Geist

George Geist

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,205 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

hey George, are you still interested in 40 yrs of back issues of the AFJ? Some are in binders, by the year. I think I have most of the issue Henry did. I'll be in Lebanon, PA thurs evening thru Sat afternoon

Yeah sure,

Give me a call. Be nice to get with you someplace to say hello too ;)

717-736-2707

#3 brian robertson

brian robertson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:22 PM

I'll see if I can get a count in the next day or so. are you interested in all or just particular issues? quantity discounts available. lol

#4 George Geist

George Geist

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,205 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

I'll see if I can get a count in the next day or so. are you interested in all or just particular issues? quantity discounts available. lol

Don't know, I think am most interested in older. 1980's and earlier. Ones Fran edited and carried Bruce's articles? You have those?

(If you call leave your phone # so I can get back to you as I don't turn my phone on much)

#5 brian robertson

brian robertson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:24 PM

All are in good condition, some of the older copies have some foxing: 3 issues '76, 3 issues '77, 4 issues '78, 3 issues '79, 4 issues '80, 5 issues '81, 6 issues'82, 6 issues '83, 5 issues '84, 7 issues '85, 7 issues '86, 7 issues '87, 7 issues '88, 7 issues '89. All these are complete, the number of issues per year varied because of the political strife more than anything else.

I can't find any of the 1975 issues, they were printed on such poor quality paper and I think there was only 2 issues.

Also have all the ANVIL mags and Loose Shoe mags.

What do you want? the more you buy, the cheaper per piece they get

can deliver to Lebanon, PA but I need to be packed before wed morning. number 989 723 6052

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users