Invision Community
Sign in to follow this  
brian robertson

back issues of AFJ

hey George, are you still interested in 40 yrs of back issues of the AFJ? Some are in binders, by the year. I think I have most of the issue Henry did. I'll be in Lebanon, PA thurs evening thru Sat afternoon

Yeah sure,

Give me a call. Be nice to get with you someplace to say hello too ;)

717-736-2707

I'll see if I can get a count in the next day or so. are you interested in all or just particular issues? quantity discounts available. lol

Don't know, I think am most interested in older. 1980's and earlier. Ones Fran edited and carried Bruce's articles? You have those?

(If you call leave your phone # so I can get back to you as I don't turn my phone on much)

All are in good condition, some of the older copies have some foxing: 3 issues '76, 3 issues '77, 4 issues '78, 3 issues '79, 4 issues '80, 5 issues '81, 6 issues'82, 6 issues '83, 5 issues '84, 7 issues '85, 7 issues '86, 7 issues '87, 7 issues '88, 7 issues '89. All these are complete, the number of issues per year varied because of the political strife more than anything else.

I can't find any of the 1975 issues, they were printed on such poor quality paper and I think there was only 2 issues.

Also have all the ANVIL mags and Loose Shoe mags.

What do you want? the more you buy, the cheaper per piece they get

can deliver to Lebanon, PA but I need to be packed before wed morning. number 989 723 6052